Thursday, August 23, 2012

Registered Nurse

Sorry if this post will not be about fashion. This post will be about me and the happiest day of my life!

Last June 30 and July 1, I had the most important examination of my life, the Philippine Nursing Licensure Exam PNLE. It's the board exam for nursing graduates. Every graduate has to pass the said exam before we can actually work as nurses.

36 working days after our exam, the results are finally out! It was unexpectedsince there really was no exact date as to when the results will be released. I was browsing and reading other blogs when I got a text message from one of my college bestfriends saying "Congrats Pepsi, 100% tayo!", it means everyone from our college who took the exam, passed! Our whole batch, every one from my class, every one I know passed the exam as well! I was shocked and my hands were literally shaking when I was trying to text back. All I can ever think of at that time was "Thank you Lord!" over and over again. Nothing will ever beat that feeling! Indeed, this is the happiest day of my life so far! All my hard work for four years finally paid off! Plus, not one of our batchmates failed, so we're all very thankful and happy that no one got left behind.


This is the list of the Top Ten performing schools in the PNLE and I am very proud that my school, Chinese General Hospital College of Nursing and Liberal Arts, was on top of the list with a 100% passing rate!


Now this is the list of the Topnotchers of the exam, I may not be on the list but I'm very proud that my friends are! They're one of the 6th and 7th topnotchers!


Our batch, called the Supremo Leons are all Registered Nurses now. We truly have made our mark! I could not ask for more than this. I am beyond thankful!




My awesome parents!


2 of my highschool bestfriends




My college best friends!


Thank you for reading! I added some photos from my Graduation so you'll see what I wore that day.


Sending my online hugs and kisses to you,
♥M.


33 comments:

  1. I'm so proud and apply for you! My sister is doing nursing too :D

    Much <3
    Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing your sister all the best as well. Nursing is love! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, Congrats :)! I'm happy for you :)! <3

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! 100% passing rate is amazing!

    Cute blog :)

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats! u are great! i love ur dress too
    btw mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Sure let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  5. Amazing! Congratulations, RN. ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngratulations Mill!
    that's amazing!You deserve it.I'm proud for my school too (CNU) we got a 100% passing rate too.
    I'm happy for you Mill :))
    keep up <3


    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Congrats to your college as well! It's amazing to meet a student from CNU! :)

      Delete
  7. congratulations to you colleague! I can
    totally relate to this post, I remember
    when I first heard that I passed the
    board exam last 2009 the feeling was in-explainable
    i mean words just aren't enough to say
    how thankful I am to God :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Someone who can totally relate to what I feel. :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! One step closer to achieving your dreams :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats dear and You look gorgeous in this graduation day pictures and I love the complete ensemble ..So chic and stylish!!

    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Sure, I'll follow you too :)

      Delete
  10. Well done - you must be so proud of yourself! Love your outfit by the way :)

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful blog! I follow you and I'll wait here http://modaealtririmedi.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow dear! Congratulations :) Im so happy for you!
    Im following you!!!!!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Following you already dear :)

      Delete
  13. Congrats dear, I've heard it's incredibly difficult to pass nursing school. Following you too.

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I guess all the hard work will pay off eventually. It's hard but it's really really fun! :)


      starsandstitches

      Delete
  14. hello pretty!
    WANNA HAVE A NEW PAIR OF SHOES FOR FREE?
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY: http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/2012/08/pramuditas-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. wowwwwww.. congratulations girl!!!! :) u look great in the graduation outfit! :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Life amidst chaos: Can you handle it?

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Sure let's follow each other. Reading your blog now. ;)

      Delete
  16. Thank you dear! Sure let's follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great achievement and your parents look really proud! Well done!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely dress! Do you like to follow eachother on GFC? Please let me know ;) http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You looked really lovely! :)

    Daughter of Summer,
    Mac

    http://daughtersofsummer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. Let me know what you think and leave a comment. I always return the love to your blog.

If you're following me, let me know cause I would really love to follow you back. :)

Love lots,
M.